Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Song

So my most recent song addiction is From The Inside Out by Hillsong. Here's the link to it on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJEdo1FlMo
Love you all! I can't believe I'll be home in less than a week, so sad... I mean, it's sad to leave, not sad to be home. It'll be nice to be with my family again. I can't wait to get hugs from my parents, my sister, my grandparents (eventually), my church family, etc,...
And thank you to you who gave honest responses to my last few posts, they have given me things to consider and let me know not only that you are reading what I write but that you care, and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you all so much...

2 comments:

Sketched on a Canvas said...

I love the song. I do wish God would consume me from the inside out with such ferocity. And I can't believe we're going home so quickly! I feel like I'll wake up Monday morning and expect to go to my 9 'o clock class! Crazy.

Thanks for being such an amazing friend, I can't wait to be your neighbor next semester :]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song!!
Oh gee, I wish I was there to join you in asking the Lord for His consuming fire!
Miss you, dear <3 Seems like ages since I have seen you... but know you are always in my prayers!
-Carissa