Sunday, June 21, 2009

Florida and Back Too Quickly

So I realize I am a little behind in writing about this, but I dyed my hair last Wednesday before my trip to Florida. When mom and I were at Walgreens we found an awesome red that was on clearance for 2.59 instead of 10, so how could I resist? She colored my hair for me so it looked like this:

And then we got to Florida and I went with my grandpa to get both of our hair cut, and so now it looks like this:
I love it this length, love it love it love it! And I think I make a pretty good red hed if I do say so myself. :)
Well the time at my grandparents' house was awesome. My mom, sister and I pretty much just relaxed the whole time, we got to see a lot of family, swam in the pool, and best of all got to be with grandma and grandpa for over a week! Now that I am back home it feels like it never happened, like it was all a dream. It went by too fast. I miss them already.
Well, other than having an amazing time with my grandparents, and my hair, not much to say at the moment. Except for HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
^_^

3 comments:

Sketched on a Canvas said...

Oh wow! That's gorgeous! I simply love it and I'm glad you got it at such a great price! Your mom did such a great job! :]

The Breat said...

I love the red, and the little earring makes the look so delicate! All you need is a pearl necklace with little pearls. It would look fantastic with the whole image!

that guy said...

WHOOOAA.... Have I ever told you how much I love red hair, it looks great. You really pull off that cut. Or anything else I could think of. ^_^