Saturday, May 29, 2010

Awesome Deal

Ok, so this is one of the few times when I actually feel good about buyin jewelry.

Last night mom, Elisa and I went to Market Street and wandered into Charming Charlie (I'd never been there before, and honestly I don't see much reason for me to ever go back, but you know, I had a good time anyway). As usual I found my way to a clearance section and found these two really cool chain necklace & earring sets on clearance for $6 each, down from $12.97. That's still a bit much for me, but there was a sign that said 75% off already marked down jewelry, meaning each set was now $1.50! Well that fit right into my price range, so I took them on up to the check out and paid a total of $3.25 for two pretty awesome sets of chains, and I do love chains.

But still, I'd say that the chain stuff only made about 5% of Charming Charlie's inventory, and the rest isn't my style. So I think my first visit is probably going to be my best.

0 comments: