Thursday, April 23, 2009

Acapella

As you are all well aware, I absolutely LOVE my school. Part of me is sad to leave for the summer just because I'm so used to it here, but I'm also excited to see my family again soon. Well anyway, ACU is a Church of Christ affiliated school so they do not believe in using instruments for worship which makes for an interesting experience. I'm used to it by now, and in fact I think the ACU praise team sings beautifully, which is why I just had to make a post about it. I wanted to just upload a sound recording, but apparently this blog only allows pictures and videos, so I had to make a video. The song is "As The Deer" and I love it, I can't get enough of it. ^_^ Hope you guys like it too! Love you all and God bless!

1 comments:

that guy said...

I like it, the words are different then the "As the deer" I am use o singing. They sound wonderful though, I am glad you could share.
I know that you love college and all but seeing people again is always good. :)I am just glad you didn't implode from stress judging by what I have been hearing from you.